Sunday, September 23, 2012

Win or lose we still, oh you know

This weekend we headed down to Auburn for the football game. I have to say it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be (thankfully). This certainly has not been a good year for my Tigers. But you know it's like they say, win or lose we still booze. (Well not this girl, but you know what I mean!)

We intended to stay the night but at this point it's hard to be too far from the munchkin so we decided to drive back after the game. We didn't get home until after 2 but I was glad we went and got to see so many friends who are scattered across the country and we don't get to see as much as we would like.

This year we added a top notch karaoke system which added to the spectacle that is our tailgate. You know it's time to head home when people start singing Nickleback karaoke.

You win some, you lose some. This time it was a loss but it was all in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment