Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is it weekend yet?

Is it weekend yet??? This feels like the longest week in history!

Monday BGT had her 6 month check up. Stats: 25.5 inches long (30th percentile) and 16 lbs 7 oz (50th percentile)

Tuesday we went to Papa D and Gigi's house to eat spaghetti and meatballs and have cake for Gigi's birthday (10/31) and Morgan's birthday (11/1)

Wednesday we went to see friends and eat pizza at Joey and Stephanie's house and see all the kiddos in costume. My phone battery was dying and naturally I didn't think to grab my camera so I didn't get a pic of all the kids in costume. We did get a family picture before my battery died and i of course Sean's eyes were closed in picture of BGT smiling were she really looks like loofa. Oh well!

Saturday morning we have our first official family photo session so please pray that Sean gets over his cold without giving it to me, that the weather is nice and that BGT cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment