Friday, February 22, 2013

Single moming it

I know I've been a bad little blogger and I'm way behind on my BGT monthly post. We have been so busy lately! Last weekend we headed to Chattanooga to visit friends and celebrate Sean's grandmother's birthday. BGT did great in the car and she had so much fun playing with all the kids. I took a tom of pictures that I will post when things settle down.

Sean has been out of town on business all week and comes home for more training this weekend. Being a single working parent is so not easy!!! So much so that I actually ended up shacking up at my parents for a few nights so I didn't have to cross town to drop BGT off and pick her up. Sean normally drops BGT off with my mom because she is on his way to work. She is very much NOT on the way to mine. Im talking add an hour at minimum round trip out of the way. On top of that, BGT just cut another tooth so it has not been an easy week. Anyway, we've survived but are ready for daddy to be home even though he will be right back of to training and I can get back to blogging.

It's Friday! Yaaaaay!







No comments:

Post a Comment