Saturday, July 14, 2012

Father's Day

Ashley has been continuously reminding me that I need to post about my first Father's Day with Bennett Grace. So here it is...First things first is that Ashley took me to Cracker Barrel for some delicious breakfast. Ashley is not a big breakfast person which is the complete opposite of me. I mean who in their right mind doesn't like bacon. After breakfast we met with the in-laws (Anglin Family) to visit BGT's Papa D and went out to Montevallo to Ashley's grandparents house to visit Grandaddy Jones. Everybody loved seeing Bennett Grace and she seemed to be having a better day than she did on Mother's Day. I guess she preferred my day. After hanging out at the Jones house we headed to my parent's house where they were cooking out. Getting to hang out with my family is always a good time cause it's always a big crowd and my dad (Pop) is pretty good at manning the grill. All the bros were there with their wives. Our good friend Kathy Jones (Honey) was there as was the Coons' Family. Everyone always fights over who is going to hold Bennett Grace. She get's a lot of attention from Pop, Mimi, Uncle Ryan, and Uncle Matthew since she's the first girl on my side of the family.



Being a dad is a wonderful thing and can't wait for all of the other Father's Days that we are going to share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment