Friday, July 20, 2012

The Blogger 411

Today I'm linking up with Becky From Mrs. to Mama for The BLOGGER 411; all you need to know about ME! So let me tell you a little about myself...

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I started blogging recently! In April we had the most beautiful little girl, Bennett Grace and I thought it would be a great way to document her growth and to keep friends and family in the loop :) We are having a lot of fun with it and I have been writing letters to her each month and plan to have them bound into a book for her at some point.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I graduated from Auburn University in Criminology and Criminal Justice... I started out in Political Science but the class I needed to graduate wasn't offered so I swapped and the rest is history. My time in Auburn was truly some of the best years of my life! It is where I met my husband Sean and one of my best friends Emily. I love them both so much and they have added so much to my life. I also learned to be independent and a little responsibility too :) I believe in Auburn and Love It!


3. Where have you traveled?

Not as many places as I would like!! I have been pretty much all around the continental United States and to Mexico and the Dominican Republic as well as England and France.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Sean and I have actually talked about this!! We have a list but these are at the top:
We would pay off our house and travel the world. I also want a dozen Boston Terrier puppies and Sean wants a golf club membership somewhere nice :)

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

People who chew with their mouths open, people who do not know when it is not appropriate to use their cell phones, and people who let their children run around restaurants and other public places.

6. What is your favorite movie?

Love Actually! I could watch it all day every day. I also love To Kill a Mockingbird and Steel Magnolias :)

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

I love red wine! That was the hardest part of being pregnant! I don't like to drink to get drunk, just a nice Beaujolais with dinner. Otherwise I am a water drinker for sure.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

I am a reader. I love to read and soak in the bath.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Saks and I am heading straight for the Louboutins

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

I can't really think of one! I am not that easily embarrassed.

11. What day would you love to relive again?

The birth of my sweet Bennett Grace. I was so nervous and worried they wouldn't get her out in time, so now that I know she was ok I would like to go back and really enjoy it.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

Mila Kunis


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I worked as a hostess and a waitress and I was terrible at both. It encouraged me to do well in college so I never have to do either again!

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

This picture was from Spring Break senior year at Auburn in Key West. Oh how much I miss those days!!



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Tahiti!!!!! Easy! We tried to go there for our honeymoon except it takes days to get there and back and is soooo expensive!


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.

This picture is from the beach over the fourth of July and it was the first time BGT dipped her tiny toes in the Ocean. She loved it for sure! I am thinking about having it blown up to put in the house. I found a great idea on pinterest and I'm hoping to make it work!

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Five years from now I hope to be happy, healthy and to have a house full of babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment